Mail problems: search for source of error

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Fri Apr 14 12:32:57 UTC 2000

Dear Squeakers,

I've just downloaded a *very* large mail with 1291033 octets, so the
downloading problem described in a previous mail (see below) doesn't
seem to be a mail provider problem.

But I want to know more, because
- I've had this problem before with a mail from this ML,
- fear to miss mails from this ML,
- it makes work to remove the 'bad' mails from the server of my mail
provider.

So I ask again:

Did you have problems downloading the *large* 0.5MB mail from Brent
called probably
	[ANN] NeoSqueak v0.1 - explicit metaclass programming
or
	Re: [ANN] NeoSqueak v0.1 - explicit metaclass programming
or similar, resent date *about*
	14 Apr 2000 00:45:01 -0000
; or did you have *no* problems?

By what program do you fetch your mail?
For me it is fetchmail under Linux.

Regards,

Stephan

Taken from - one of the - mail(s) with subject:

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)