Proposed www.squeak.org changes

Mark A. Schwenk mas at wellthot.com
Wed Apr 19 06:46:19 UTC 2000

Another thing that I suggested at SqueakEnd to help people reach the Swiki would be to allocate a unique IP address for the Squeak Swiki at gatech.edu, setup IP aliasing on minnow.cc.gatech.edu to also listen on this new IP, and add an entry for this IP in the squeak.org DNS as swiki.squeak.org. We might also need to teach Comance how to handle virtual hosts.

-Mark Schwenk
 WellThot Inc.