[FIX][ENH] SortedCollection robustness & speedup

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Apr 29 16:37:13 UTC 2000

While adding the new version of #addAll: to my image, I noticed that this
method was never implemented correctly.  Instead of returning the added
collection as all other implementors of #addAll: do, it returned a the
receiver.  Fixing this as Georg did will break at least
OrderedCollection>>sortBy:

I reimplemented this method as

   ^ (self asSortedCollection: aBlock) asOrderedCollection

which should do the job.  Hopefully nothing else breaks.  I've attached the
whole change set so that you all can test the code.

bye