Go

Tool User joshua at qcsf.com
Tue Apr 18 21:30:38 UTC 2000

	In fact, two of the mac clients for the IGS are just modified version of
NCSA telnet, a popular telnet which had available source. It's a pretty
simple stream-filtering project. The logic is all implemented on the server.
The protocol is implemented with the intent being to drive a remote display
of some kind. (usually, a human head, but squeak works.)