Win Tims Money! a.k.a. find my sockets bug!

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 22 01:17:40 UTC 2000

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> You guys are great -- all of you!
>
> Congratulations John!
> ... and Tim for doing all the rest of the work!

I think this is yet another example of why open sources and community
programming is so useful. Next trick is to work out how to integrate the
work into the mailstream now that Andreas has been and gone and changed
all that plugin stuff in update 1999!

Actually the two big remaining questions are gettingthe Windows port
done (ought to be no more that a days work) and what to do about
separating out the Mac serial and MIDI prims which are currently deeply intertwingled.

I'm going to work on documenting the changes and how to do future stuff.

tim