Packaging into the sole Squeak window

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 26 18:23:01 UTC 2000

In message <v04220800b52cd169a55b@[32.224.232.122]>
          "David N. Smith \(IBM\)" <dnsmith at watson.ibm.com> wrote:

> Tim:
> This doesn't work on my Mac (latest 2.8 ALPHA, OS9, G3). It does mess up the screen, with the contents of the primary (MVC) window showing along with fragments of the Morphic project I was in. A restore display seems to clean it up, but the window size never changes. I guess that proves that Acorn's *are* better than Macs?

Well of course, we all knew that anyway. Seems like a bug to me, surely
the window size ought to be programmatically controllable in general.
All I do to make it work is compare the curent Display size to the 'new'
one in ioShowDisplay and rebuild the window if there needs to be a
change. I'm sure tha basics are there in all platorms, especially since
it seems we all support the fullscreen option.

Useful random insult:- A deadbolt with a broken cylinder.