Port of the VisualWorks ParserGenerator... ctd

Roel Wuyts rwuyts at vub.ac.be
Wed Apr 12 09:36:19 UTC 2000

I spoke to Filip Gilbert, who is the Cincom person responsible for
VisualWorks, and he said the Cincom legal department would work out
something. They will contact me the coming weeks. So I guess you'll hear
about this the coming weeks. Hang on with me :)

--
Roel Wuyts                    Programming Technology Lab
rwuyts at vub.ac.be              Vrije Universiteit Brussel