Writing Bookmorphs (Re: implementing sandboxes with capabilities)

Joshua Gargus gargus at cs.ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 12 01:22:18 UTC 2000

Hi Everyone,

A short bookmorph tutorial can be seen by executing

'http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~gargus/SqueakMorphs/booktutorial.morph' asUrl
      retrieveContents contentStream fileInObjectAndCode openInWorld

in a workspace.  It assumes you know how to get around in Morphic.  If anything
is unclear, please let me know.

Joshua