Squeak+GTK

Ich ich at driftwood.darktech.org
Mon Apr 24 03:06:19 UTC 2000

Hello,
	I'm new to the mailing list and I've been browsing through the Squeak
Swiki pages. I went there deliberately seeking a collection of classes
for mapping to GTK primitives. From the Swiki pages it looks as though
no one has even attempted this stuff. Whats more, to write primitives
you must use glue code instead of using named primitives. (That person
who was writing the native smalltalk compiler hasn't updated his page in
over a year)...
So what I wanted to know is if anyone out there has attempted making GTK
primitives for Squeak?
I know this sort of goes against the vast amount of work everybody has
put into Squeak already, but, although I really do like your Morphic
Widgets, I need GTK widgets more.

Michael Lucas-Smith.