Morphic Popup Windows?

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Wed Apr 19 20:16:00 UTC 2000

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Conrad Taylor wrote:

> How are you doing?

I already told you, I'm doing fine.  ;-)

> One cannot view complete popup
> window when it becomes to close to the bottom of
> the screen.  Does one have a reference to a fix for
> this?

The only time I've seen this is when the display hasn't been restored for
some reason.  If you select 'restore display' from the main menu, you
should not see this problem.

I know that you have that doOneCycle thing runnning, which should keep the
display up-to-date anyway, so it is strange if you see this problem while
that is running.

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com