Newbie Questions?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 23:28:16 UTC 2000

How are you doing?  I have the following questions:

1)  How does enlarge the window of the Squeak 2.7
    application?  At this time, Transcript, Browser,
    and other internal windows are restricted to
    the size of the application window.

2)  Is there an easier or better way to add a
    method to an instance?  In Chris Phoenix
    tutorial, it says to type the method at the
    bottom of the big "Edit Pane".

3)  Is there some way to turn off the prompting
    for editing a label?  The dialog displays and
    I cannot do anything until I respond to the
    dialog.  I just don't understand why it is
    being diaplyed in the first place.

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad