[BUG] Decoding problem in morph files

Joshua Gargus gargus at cs.ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 13 13:47:29 UTC 2000

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 10:43:05AM +0200, Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:
> The Organizer works nicely but I cant read the
> morph file on windows.

Uugh.  I have NT at work; I'll give it a try there.  Perhaps the
problem is a brain-dead WinZip doing a format change while
decompressing.

Temporary fix attempt:  the morph file is now separate at:
	http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~gargus/organizer.morph

Try load it directly in with:
'http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~gargus/SqueakMorphs/booktutorial.morph' asUrl
retrieveContents contentStream fileInObjectAndCode openInWorld

> Bye
> Torsten

Thanks for trying it out, and for the heads-up on the documentation morph.

Joshua