Packaging into the sole Squeak window

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Apr 29 11:29:11 UTC 2000

At 13:55 27.04.00 -0400, David N. Smith \(IBM\) wrote:

>Does anyone know if this works cross-platform, or its history?
>Is it a new feature not quite implemented or an old one going away?

Andrew's <primitive 92> solution works on Windows, Tim's setExtent:...
method doesn't.  It only manipulates some Squeak variables I think but
doesn't do anything to call the VM supporting code.  I would never ever
recommend Dan's solution as images may contain some garbage (exe start code
for example) at the beginning so you cannot guarantee the offset.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...come on, kiss the frog!