Aha! How to get rid of Objects in Smalltalk. (was RE: Aha! Ho w to get rid of Blocks in Smalltalk)

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Thu Apr 27 01:33:03 UTC 2000

Someone asked
	Is Vassili serious? It seems like garbarge to me.

He said he wasn't serious, but he certainly isn't the inventor of
Closure Oriented Programming either.  Implementing objects as closures
has a long history in the Scheme community; I have my own delegation &
closures OOP package for Scheme myself.  A few macros, and you have a
remarkably pleasant little language, rather SELFish.