[IDEA] Using Squeak for mailing lists...

giovanni giorgi Giovanni.Giorgi at mlab.disco.unimib.it
Wed Apr 19 14:05:26 UTC 2000

I think this is a GREAT IDEA!
We can use it to pass even serialized morph objects holding codes,
small applets and so on...
I think we should write down a small specification of what we
want and then start a small description of the projects...(with a bit of
details about the type of protocol to use etc).
The email of Ali Chamas report a good list of stuff to inludes, in my
own opinion.

Do Someone want to expose his/her ideas?!?

---
Giovanni Giorgi
email: giorgi_g at geocities.com