B3DSphereMorph-Demonstration

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Apr 25 22:23:17 UTC 2000

Stewart,

> I went to have a look at the code behind the demo but couldn't find any!
>
> What's the trick? Where is the "code" behind the demo? I think
> delivering something like this which gives a very obvious demo
> of the underlying code is great.

Not sure what you mean with the "code" behind the demo. There's actually a
*lot* of code (some of which you never ever really want to see ;) but all
the code that's directly related to the demo (e.g., the code that's not part
of 'standard' Squeak) is in class B3DSphereMorph. Note that you might be
confused by a little anomaly - the version posted on the list is not exactly
the same as in the project you've been loading. The project contains the
code for (a different version of) B3DSphereMorph but you can find it in the
browser once you've loaded the project.

  - Andreas