Squeak textbook was Re: Smalltalk and Big Ideas: Squeak tutorial

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 17 13:22:51 UTC 2000

>In noticed that the squeakbook swiki doesn't have all of the most
>current updates of the articles, most notably mine.  Was I supposed
>to do something else?

Well, if you could arrange some more hours in the day for me, that
would be nice :-)

I apologize for the delay -- I have final chapters from most of the
authors now.  I'm still preparing the CD's (students and teachers)
for my textbook, and preparing for the start of the semester
(orientation is today).  I'll get to the PDF-ing and uploading as
soon as I can, and then I'll start integrating everybody's stuff
together.

Mark

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu