Nebraska

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Thu Aug 17 13:58:54 UTC 2000

> Stephen,
>
> There is a small plugin that is optional (I don't have it). If
> you know how to build plugins, you might try translating
> IntegerPokerPlugin and building that. The VM I'm using is the Mac
> 2.8beta5 from mid-June and I don't know if there is anything
> special about it. Maybe the new socket stuff has something to do with it.

It seems like it may be something socket related...I was trying the chat
application with someone else and it caused a crash on their Win2k machine
(same VM, plugins, and image).

I haven't kept up with the recent goings on with the socket stuff, but it
looks like it's being converting into the new modularized plugin mechanism.
Some of the primitive methods are looking for a 'SocketPlugin' module, yet
others are still using numbered primitives.  Looks 'spicios.

- Stephen