Interpreter speedup possible?

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Fri Aug 11 17:31:32 UTC 2000

Henrik,

Do I dare to mention that one of the 'gnuify' hacks Ian provided replaces
the interpreter switch with a threaded dispatch?! ;-) Those folks running on
Unix should have a look at sqGnu.h + gnu-interp.c to see what's actually
getting compiled.

  - Andreas

PS. Oh and that was one of the reasons for me to switch to gcc.