Berlin

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Mon Aug 7 14:00:30 UTC 2000

Yes, I've looked at Berlin from time to time (as well as the various
components and precursors, InterViews...).  The part I find very
interesting is "taskets", which are abstract definitions of tasks the
user needs to perform, and that can be performed by various
different widgets.  That way, the user-interface is bound only to the
tasks that need to be performed, the actual widgets can be
compatibly replaced.

Cool.

Marcel

Begin forwarded message:

> From: David Harris <dpharris at telus.net>
>
> Hi -
> Has anyone been following Berlin - a Windowing System Server.
Interestingly, it