[ENH] Alternative EventSensor

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Tue Aug 1 01:08:19 UTC 2000

Lex Spoon wrote:
	Amen.  On my computer, and most of the ones I've seen, that key is
	labelled "Backspace".  Perhaps sun keyboards do it differently?

The Sun model 3 keyboard (nicest keyboard I've ever used; I've never
forgiven Sun for dropping it) has a fat "Delete" key immediately above
the "Return" key.  Above that is the back-quote/tilde key, and at the
very top above that is a "Backspace" key the same size as the character
keys.  From bottom to top, the right edge of the main keybank is
[Alternate,Linefeed,Return,Delete,`~,Backspace].

The Sun model 4 keyboard looks pretty much like a Mac keyboard these days,
except that the Mac has a fat key labelled Delete and the Sun 4 has a fat
key labelled Backspace.  From bottom to top, the right edge is
[Alt Graph,Shift,Enter,\|,Backspace] on the Sun 4,
[Control,Shift,Return,\|,Delete] on the Mac.