Newbie morphic question - events in a ScrollPane?

Peter Munro munro at cognality.com
Thu Aug 31 15:26:24 UTC 2000

Hi,

I see how to instantiate an AlignmentMorph so that I can drag & drop
morphs into it and remove them from it. But if I embed that
AlignmentMorph into a ScrollPane, or rather, its 'scroller'
(TransformMorph), things go awry.

I can drag items into the embedded AlignmentMorph and scroll around it,
but I can no longer drag items out. A mouseDown seems to have no effect
- or at least doesn't pick up the submorphs as it otherwise would have.

Can anyone offer advice on the best way to handle events, and in
particular drag-and-drop, within a ScrollPane? ie, what methods do I
need to implement (eg if I subclass ScrollPane)?

Many thanks,
Pete