tcp connection problem

Martin Baco mab at whitestein.com
Fri Aug 11 09:04:47 UTC 2000

Hi !

I  experiment with sockets in the Squeak now, but there is a problem
which is very important for me. When I close existing TCP connection on
one side,  other side remains still connected. I can send data via
connected socket at the first time without error occurrence. Then some
data are still avialable. I get an empty string when try to read them.
Is it right? How can I detect that other side is disconnected? I also
interested in multicast support in the Squeak. Will it be available in
the near future? Thanks for answer.

Martin Baco