Q: The near future of the update stream

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Mon Aug 21 16:33:23 UTC 2000

Now that things are getting back to normal around here, I wonder what will
happen in the updates stream, particularly wrt contributions posted over the
last few months. Stefan (sma), are you back yet?

Will you go through the submissions that have been made, or should we
resubmit things for consideration?

What will the updates volume be in the near term--if lots of things will be
coming out, I will wait to move my own work over till things calm down.

And of course, the "plans for the near future" postings from SqC always make
for popular reading, but that's a different story...

Henrik