[BUG]HandMorph =>Wonderland and use of controlKeyPressed

Jeff Pierce jpierce at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 7 16:28:56 UTC 2000

Yup, there's an unfortunate mix of too much functionality and not enough
modifier keys.  I still hope to implement a more elegant solution, but
until I've got time the current method at least works.  The trick is that
you need to mouse down on a WonderlandActor (or the camera controls) first,
and then hold down Control, Shift, or Shift+Control to access the different
modes.

Jeff