[BUG] no source file and we hang

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Aug 9 08:53:21 UTC 2000

Maybe someone else can try this. If you take a current 2.8 image and run it
without the source file around you get the ok message up stating it can't
find the source file. However you can't click on the ok, or use the
keyboard. You must file quit Squeak. Also It seems the ok message is clipped
to a smaller rectangle.

Now I think it's related to the change that was made to auto-size the screen
area, but I'm not sure since when we get to the failure point then you can't
do any debugging.

So just in case I've got a bad image, or two. Could someone give this a
whirl with a 2.8 image with all the updates and let me know if its for real?

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6