large integers / Cosmocows don't mooh, they squeak!

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Thu Aug 10 16:16:48 UTC 2000

Wouter Gazendam wrote:

> I like to use this mail thread to show our partners that the power of open
> source programming is huge. There for I would like to ask permission to
> those who responded to my mail (title: Large Integers, time: 3-8-2000 15.30)
> if I may use (copy into a report) their mail.

If you become a regular contributor and participant, you can count on an
even higher level of feedback, based on my experience.

However, some industry people come here and seem to expect to get a free
lunch, and just post a list of complaints about things they find lacking
without doing anything about it. There's still no free lunch; we just "lunch
different"; basically, you get what you give. Or rather, if you give, you
will certainly get.

Henrik