Problem to get final version of the collective book

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Aug 24 12:03:27 UTC 2000

Hi

this is several days that I'm trying to download the final chapters of the
collective book but have alwys problem.

Is it the same for you?

Mark do you know when I will be able to download them?

Thanks

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.