Basically private to Ian (was Re: [BUG][FIX]Squeak2.8 VM support files broken

Ian Piumarta Ian.Piumarta at inria.fr
Wed Aug 30 14:11:00 UTC 2000

> Oh, actually I just
> got to your website ok and it was
> ~piumarta/squeak/unix/Squeak2.8-src.tar of 17 Aug.

The website might not be in sync with the FTP server (I often forget
to type "make" in the relevant place).  Use FTP instead.  You know it
makes sense.

Since there has been no report of anything falling over in 2.8pre2,
I'm going to make the first "final" release of 2.8 in a day or two.
I'll update the web page while I'm at it, and also include RPMs for
everything along with the regular tar archives.

Watch this space.

Ian