oopsla presentation?

Ivan Tomek ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Thu Aug 17 15:43:37 UTC 2000

Hi,

I admit to be just lurking here and admiring the going ons. I am a VW
user and have not had time for Squeak yet. So ...

I would really love to see a presentation of some sort at OOPSLA
going over the features of Squeak, an overview demo showing what
Squeak can do, where to get it, etc. for the non-Squeak audience. Is
anything like this being planned? If not, would somebody be willing to
prepare it? Perhaps the group of authors of the upcoming book could
present their subjects and some material such as Nebraska added?

I think that this would really attract attention and promote the Squeak
cause.

Ivan

Ivan Tomek,
Jodrey School of Computer Science