Mac 2.8 Browser plugin

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue Aug 29 18:59:56 UTC 2000

> So I'm curious does it work? I think it should, I believe I'm following the
> guidelines to find the Preferences folder (Programinställningar) that should
> work regardless of the language of the OS.

Yes,  it works. By the way, when I use Bert's image it seems to do everything
right without
both the .sources and the .changes. First I put a .sources and made a .changes and
I got the errors ( missed writing permission to the folder)
somebody else reported on the list.

The bit I'm talking about is the creation of the Squeak folder in the right folder
in the System folder and the placing of the image there.

> There are package installers available for the open source community to use
> to install software, see http://www.mindvision.com/pricing/shareware.asp
> I believe Michael Rueger <m.rueger at acm.org> was looking into this.

See also my previous mail. Lot's of installer makers are out there waiting to get
used :-)

Karl