Question: How do I delete a simple line

Steffen.Mueller at phaidros.com Steffen.Mueller at phaidros.com
Tue Dec 5 13:19:55 UTC 2000

Hallo Bert,

Thanks for your tip. You are right, Morphic does all that for me but to slow
for big morphs! I am working on a 350 MHz Pentium with Win2000 and the
performance for dragging  big morphs (or long polygons) is terrible.
This code now works for me:

	(Line
		from: 100 at 100
		to: 200 at 200
		withForm: (Form extent: 1 @ 1))
		displayOn: Display
		at: 0 @ 0
		clippingBox: Display boundingBox
		rule: Form reverse
		fillColor: nil

The first call draws a line, the next removes this line from display.

Steffen