Another scripting question

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Wed Dec 13 18:46:58 UTC 2000

Karl --

Look at "miscellaneous" in the viewer for "start script", "stop
script", "pause script", etc.

You might want to make a toggle button ....

You are now finding the boundaries of this simple toy system that we
did several years ago. We have been working for some time to allow
this "etoy" way of programming to use any subset of Squeak (including
the whole thing). You could imagine that the next level of authoring
would cover the kinds of things that people do in Hypertalk and
Lingo, ++, etc.

Cheers,

Alan