Minnow going down for Move, 12/18-19

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 8 15:07:05 UTC 2000

The growing "Squeakers" group at Georgia Tech (in the Collaborative
Software Lab) is getting new digs -- we're moving 1/4 mile away from
the College of Computing building to a 50% larger and totally
renovated (just for us!) space in another research building.
However, because we're not sure about power and wireless network
connectivity in the moving van (and there's always the potential of a
disk crash when the truck hits a pothole), we'll have to shut Minnow
(and almost all of our Swiki servers) during the move.  You should
expect Minnow to disappear 18 December around 4 pm, and it should
return (God willing!) within 24 hours after that.

As always, if you note crashes BEFORE then (or AFTER then), please
contact us at swiki-bugs at cc.gatech.edu

Thanks for your understanding!
   Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu