Building 2.9a VM on StrongARM Linux

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 15 23:50:18 UTC 2000

Kevin Fisher <kgf at golden.net> is widely believed to have written:

> Alternately, is there any way to build the VM without sound?  Configuring with
> --disable-sound doesn't seem to work (nor does commenting out the OSS section
> in sqUnixConfig.h).

Ah, well there we're talking about how to configure to build without one
or other plugins. I think that if you remove any mention of the right
plugin from the file called PLUGIN it might work.
Or wait a little while and I hope a little tool I've been working on to
handle all this stuff gets finished soon; Craig is working on an
important (and hopefully final) part more or less as we type.
tim
Meets quality standards:  Compiles without errors.