Looking for a copy of my own documentation

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Fri Dec 29 19:01:02 UTC 2000

Down at the bottom of your translated page it says

	Copyright © V.A. Savel'ev, 1999-2000

Somebody (at Cincom? STP?) should probably grab a copy of the Krasner/Pope
paper before it disappears.  I've saved a copy on my local hard drive now,
and I'll try to have it up on my web site by the end of the day
(http://www.nls.net/mp/jarvis).

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken