Looking for a copy of my own documentation

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri Dec 29 17:52:55 UTC 2000

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:28:02 -0500 "Jarvis, Robert P. \(Contingent\)" <Jarvisb at timken.com> wrote:
>Just about every link I find to your paper points to the ObjectShare site,
>which is pretty much defunct.  Fortunately someone in Russia (sorry, I don't
>read Cyrillic so I don't know how) copied the entire PDF to their site.
>Here's the link:
>
>http://www.math.rsu.ru/smalltalk/gui/mvc_krasner_and_pope.pdf

I don't even have Cyrillic fonts, but I did find a conversion utility

	http://www.friends-partners.org/~isandler/cyrconv/cyrconv.html

which produced a transliterated page which I have stashed at

	http://209.143.91.36/super/48

Doesn't appear to say who saved the sole remaining copy of this important document.

Cheers,
Bob