#, Message Pattern (Parser>>pattern:inContext:)

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Dec 11 11:35:26 UTC 2000

Lantz,

[lots snipped]

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:18:40 -0800 Lantz Rowland <lantz at aabysgallery.com> wrote:
>       typeTable:   #(#xBinary "Snip a bunch of entries -- zL"
>         #rightParenthesis #xBinary #xBinary #comma #xBinary #period
>         "Snip till end -- zL"
>         #xBinary)

That's definitely strange. The instance var typeTable gets initialized from the class variable TypeTable. Here's how mine starts out:

#(#xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xDelimiter #xDelimiter #xBinary #xDelimiter #xDelimiter #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #doIt #xBinary #xDelimiter #xBinary #xDoubleQuote #xLitQuote #xDollar #xBinary #xBinary #xSingleQuote #leftParenthesis #rightParenthesis #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #xBinary #period #xBinary #xDigit #xDigit #xDigit #xDigit #xDigit #xDigit #xDigit #xDigit

Notice that there is #xBinary in mine where yours has #comma. This makes all the difference. Now where did this #comma come from? I don't have a single sender of #comma in my system. Do you? If you do, then that may point to the cause. If you do not have a sender of #comma, then try changing the #comma back to #xBinary using an inspector and see if that takes care of it.

Cheers,
Bob