[fix] misc celeste fixes

Mike Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Mon Dec 11 11:37:56 UTC 2000

"Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> When I decode this, I only see three methods, and a lot of things seem
> to be missing.  The interestingly-named #cacheTOC is missing, and there
> are no changes to MIMEHeaderValue.

Lex,

This change of Bruce's is actually correct and complete, at least as related to cacheTOC.

History:
We had had a method called updateTOC since a little after the beginning of time.
Daniel, as part of his updates, added a unrelated method updateToc.
I renamed Daniel's method to cacheTOC as part of 2760CelesteTweaksFixes-mdr
Bert inadvertently reverted to using updateToc in 249CelesteEnc-bf
Bruce's small fix takes it back to using cacheTOC

Mike

p.s. I think it is fantastic that people are willing to put time into making Celeste better.  This is a good sign!