Squeak IDE Look-n-Feel

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Dec 11 23:43:01 UTC 2000

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 ajalis at twu.net wrote:

> How about integrating Squeak with WxWindows (http://www.wxwindows.org).

I'd personally really like to see something like this as well, to help
Squeak into the end-user sort of area.  If Paul Fernhout and his
business-squeak friends wanted to clean up the way Squeak looks, I'd like
to see it done with WxWindows, as opposed to skins.  I personally don't
much like skins.  As someone else mentioned, they're pretty good with
VisualWorks.  I still can't stand them, compared to the native widgets of
VisualAge.

Aaron

Aaron Reichow                   :: "In essence, Smalltalk is a programming
Twin Ports ACM Vice President   ::  language focused on human beings rather
http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/ ::  than the computer." - Alan Knight