Classes and projects

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri Dec 22 18:24:18 UTC 2000

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:59:22 +0100 Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
>My ColorChanger project is at Bobs SuperSwiki.
>(by the way, it detected my previous project with
>the same name and wrote over it. That was ok in
>this case but is it possible to have a rename
>option there (hm.. maybe there was one...))
>I'm amazed at the speed you do this things. Thanks for
>all support, fast replies etc.
>I'll do some more testing and report
>back if I find any issues.

Hi Karl,

There is some version checking and there used to be more, but in an effort to be more swiki-like, we dispensed with some of the warnings, which could get kind of complicated. I think that as we see people using projects for real things, we will probably develop some alternatives in this area.

I loaded your ColorChanger and it works fine.

Cheers,
Bob