Implementation limits in Squeak and other STs

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 18:32:25 UTC 2000

=> 2/4/00 5:16:25 PM, Dan.Ingalls at disney.com =>
<< A while ago someone posted a summary of limitations for various Smalltalk
implementations, including Squeak (like max # temps and literals in a method,
max size of Strings, Arrays, etc. and max usable address space.  I would
appreciate a private (or public) reply with a pointer to this info. >>

TWIMC:

Oh, please make it public. I think there are more than a few of us that are
interested in this information. I don't think I saw the original posting
myself (but I have been reading my Squeak mail selectively the last couple of
months).

Jerry Archibald.