Squeak Weekend

Chris Macie cjmacie at well.com
Tue Feb 22 11:55:45 UTC 2000

Hi,

Would it be alright to show up for Sunday only?  (Saturday's I'm busy
supervising an acupuncture teaching clinic.)

I haven't worked with squeak yet, but have 15 years in ST/V work, 4 years
at ParcPlace (doing training, development, and QA), and trying to implment
Smalltalk on the Apple ][ (way back in 1981-1984) .

The idea is to download squeak and try to get going, then bring it  (laptop
and all) to the meeting in hopes of being sure it works, and probably
leaning a lot more by seeing what others have running.  Not ot mention the
likelihood of meeting some old friends and some people I've known for a
long time, but only by name or fame.

Chris Macie