[Newbie] Form dotOfSize: 5. What am I missing?

John-Reed Maffeo rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Feb 22 23:26:12 UTC 2000

Last night I was working on a problem that I can't figure out.

In the Workspace when I do

(Form dotOfSize: 20) displayOn: Display at: 40 at 40

I get the black dot displayed on a white rectangle. What I want is
the black dot displayed on a transparent background. I have tried
many different things. I have made changes to the dotOfsize: method.
I have tried different versions of displayOn:. I have used all sorts
of different masks.

The closest I have come is making the dot transparent. What am I
missing?

Thanks for your help,

John-Reed Maffeo