[ENH] Warning when overwriting a clean image

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Tue Feb 29 22:49:40 UTC 2000

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> Nice idea! Add in my other-than-startup-directory saving and things
> ought to be much safer.

Thanks.  Yeah, being able to save the image in a subdirectory would be
handy.

Oddly enough, I was behind on my Squeak mail and didn't even see the
discussion about this until after I posted my changeset.  I liked Bert's
idea of bringing up a Save As... when first saving, but given Jesse's
comments, I think bringing up the warning (plus the preference) is
probably the best compromise.

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com