Why more than one mailing list/Swiki is needed [ADMIN]

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Sat Feb 12 22:02:36 UTC 2000

I wrote...
>>I disagree completely...

>First of all,
>I  apologize for my previous email, because it could seem a little aggressive and it was not my intention.

Giovanni -

And I also apologize for my reply, which might have seemed a bit dogmatic.  I do disagree, but I respect your concern and especially your interest in solving the problem.  My reaction was more from the several past times that this has come up, and my scepticism about the efficacy of fixing it with more finestructure.

Perhaps we can agree to disagree for a while, and see if bracketed subject categories will help a bit.  There could even be one for [just talk] ;-)

Your friend still, I hope

	- Dan