2.8a

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Tue Feb 1 06:23:35 UTC 2000

"Andrew C. Greenberg" <werdna at gate.net> replied...
>As I said, you want to do this with a virgin image.  If you have
>already refused to update, you will need to adjust the version
>pointer before 2.8a updates will be "noticed."

In case you don't know how to do this, simply select changeSet 1780AdvanceVersion in a changeSorter, choose 'edit postscript', select the entire thing and execute it.  Then choose 'yes' when it asks for confirmation to advance your version to 2.8alpha.  Close those windows, and save your image as 2.8alpha

Thereafter, simply ask to fetch updates again, and you should get a bunch (and more tomorrow or Wed).

Good luck.

	- Dan