IBM z50

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 12 14:25:39 UTC 2000

Hi,
  You have two choices:

<ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu//Smalltalk/Squeak/2.7/Squeak2.7-winCE-MIPS.zip>
or
<ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu//Smalltalk/Squeak/2.7/Squeak2.7-winCE-SH3.zip>

My just about 0 knowledge of WindowsCE includes the factoid that
you must know which processor you have, ie, no FAT executables.
Vaguely I remember this one to be a MIPS processor.

Good luck!

cheers

bruce