Itsy hardware interest?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 14 18:19:00 UTC 2000

Joern, your response was only the second one I received from anyone
interested in Itsy building. Not that I'm at all surprised to be honest;
it would be a pretty major project, with a large chunk of money upfront,
lots of hassles and so on. Kinda fun though.

And then of course, it seems likely that this Samsung device would
actually be better for nearly all plausible users; cetainly it sounds
like it would be close to ideal for me. Who is Heise, and did you find
out any more about the device? For example, I couldn't see anything
about amount of ram, cpu speed, screen pixel size or whatever on the
webpage. Let alone price!

tim