3D Web Navigation was: [GOODIE] Texture-mapped spheres

John-Reed Maffeo rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Feb 4 19:28:22 UTC 2000

Hey, why not go the whole way with a 3D Browser interface.
I have seen the Mac Project X (I think?) which was a first
rough cut and there was some SciFi movie(Johnnie Mnemonic?) that had a
3DVR browser.

We could define a whole set of XML tags for specifying the 3D
character of the site. Whoo, Whoo!

John-Reed